Wednesday, June 30, 2010

People often will not do what I want or have planned or expect and I have to think of something else but I can and I do and I don’t feel bad at all.

That’s odd because normally, as humans we get angry but I normally don’t because people can only do what they think is possible for them to do. If someone says “I can’t because I don’t want to” then yes I get a little angry because their heart isn’t mine. I just realized that this morning and I am pleased because it seems more like God.

Now I’m human too and I think hard about things before I ask but I’m just me. I’m not someone else so I can not think or decide for other people nor do I feel that I can react to what they do. And that is important to remember.

As humans we have many things that we think are obligations or priorities for ourselves but no one can evaluate those things.

I have many times been part of that equation but I have not gotten angry because
I can see that someone’s heart is mine and that makes all of the difference to me. Their behavior is not important but their heart is. And I feel that God has taught me this and I am thankful.

I’m sure that his happens a lot to you but just remember that we’re all created equally so if I can do it then so can you. And what is important is the heart because it drives the end result.

No comments: