Saturday, June 19, 2010

Being a Christian is a good thing but it’s not an easy thing to do. I’m sure that way before Jesus came the Godhead knew this and I’m pretty sure that’s why He came.

Faith takes on a whole new meaning now at least as I see it. No longer is it just about what you believe but it’s very much about who you are and what you do. So to believe something is one thing but how you live, think and what you do is another one entirely.

I do believe certain things but I can’t stop there. Christianity is who I am. Nothing else is more appealing or makes more sense to me than that.

So I’m not interested in anything but that! And sometimes people focus on what they can do. And since I’ve seem & currently live with what I can produce I’d much rather focus on what God can produce!

So TV shows, books, products and things do not impress me anymore. I no longer “want” things. I have God and He’s been who He is since He began and will be the same way in the future.

The only goal that I have now is to somehow help people to see, believe in and appreciate Him. Nothing else matters now or in the future!

No comments: