Monday, June 14, 2010

Heaven on Earth. Sounds pretty good but what does it mean?

Well, on this Earth among humans it usually means: The Best that there can be. It doesn’t get any better than this.

And to a certain extent I agree with that, but I take it a bit farther.

In Heaven, God lives there and on the Earth He doesn’t live. I’m not foolish enough to say that He’s never here because He is—always.

He created this Earth and everything in and about it to begin with and still does create things. Unfortunately that takes me all of the way back to Religion. There is no such thing as Creation because God created everything that we know and He’s not done yet!

So, to me Heaven on Earth has to mean more like a benefit that people expect to receive in Heaven that they will still receive in Heaven but for some reason they are receiving it here on this Earth.

For example: God originally gave me my human life on this Earth not to mention all of the nearly 52 years of experiences, but He also continued my life when all of the humans said that I would die!

So I have a much more involved definition of Heaven on Earth. And mine is much more suitable for me.

No comments: