Monday, June 7, 2010

I don’t love to eat like normal people do, no I eat to live.

Some food is very good but I never get hungry or want to eat some food. I imagine that is as a result of God’s control of the injuries to my brain.

But God has always taught me to eat. In facilities I have learned what time to eat which meals and how much food is needed at each meal. I have not learned however that God is keeping me alive without food so it doesn’t matter if I eat or not – although that’s possible for Him to do (I’ve never read that there will be food in Heaven), so I just eat because it’s time to eat.

God has made me like certain foods. Not now, but He has always made people that way. Remember Adam and Eve and the fruit from the tree of good and evil that they were not supposed to eat? They ate it anyway! So it must have looked good to them even though He told them no.

And some food looks good to me too even though I’m not hungry.

So why have I gone on and on about this? Because I can see God’s greatness in this! It is not easy to understand and it’s not simple to live but it does work and it is God.

No comments: