Friday, June 18, 2010

From the start today was difficult. So much so that it was obvious to me that it wasn’t normal that this much could go wrong.

I couldn’t even get into my BLOG! I write nearly every day and first thing this morning I thought of something to write and post. So I wrote it but when I tried to post it I couldn’t access my BLOG! I tried several times and ways but I could not make it happen.

Just thinking that I could no longer post upset me so I prayed to God and told Him what I was feeling. Needless to say but totally unexpected by me, the problem went away and I am able to write and post, just like I always have done.

Thankful? Yes.

Did God do it? Yes, I prayed about it and it happened.

So what next? I have no idea what may happen but I know who to tell.

No comments: