Saturday, June 5, 2010

A few moments ago and at a totally inappropriate time my phone range. Normally I check to see who is calling but I didn’t have my glasses on so try as I did I could not read the message and because I don’t get many phone calls at all I answered it.

When I said “Hello” this voice said “This is ABC 7 calling” and I hung up. At first I thought “why would ABC 7 be calling me?” and then I realized that they are a business and they want to stay in business.

But then I thought “No one ever calls about God. I realize that there’s no money in that but there are souls in that”.

A person’s soul is worth far more than money but the money part is right now in this World and we may never know about someone’s soul.

So as Christians we have to care about things other than money and other than this world because people’s souls are far more important than money and their destination is far more important than money and the destination of the souls will happen.

So are you a leader?

No comments: