Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When I was at home and growing up the Church that we attended was called “The Church of Christ. There were many things that were (I would say) incorrect. But the things that were extremely powerful were Debates, men to men on what was correct with God.

Now I don’t mind telling you that only God has the capacity to choose what’s right or wrong with Him not humans. That’s the created telling the creator what is correct. Nope, I don’t buy that.

But many humans do and they pay money for that and base positions, pay and rewards on that.

Imagine what would happen if God did that. We would be lost, Jesus would not have come and we wouldn’t have Grace. But people do this today.

I am very comfortable knowing that God is God and He created me and He is in charge of what happens.

He gave us His word and it’s important to know it but debating with others over it does not make it right or wrong; that would mean that it is there for OUR benefit only and I don’t agree with that.

Nothing is just for us individually but Grace and you can’t earn that because it is a free gift.

No comments: