Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things are very difficult right now. Scriptural yes but difficult. And they are difficult for me right now. Why right now? I don’t know but it may just be that I am experiencing things now in this day and age.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 is the scripture that I see happening but it may have been happening for years I just don’t know. And frankly it doesn’t matter because I’m not in charge or in control, God is.

As a human this is a shock to me but at least God knew about it before and it is in His word. So what can I do? I want to do something but can I? Should I?

How does the story end and is the end near? The story ends with many people following Satan and ignoring God but that has been happening for years so this may not be the end.

Nowhere that I know of in scripture does it say that you should do the right thing until…

So should you try to do something? Yes! Will things change? Probably not because they never have changed. But right is right and God is God so you should accept what’s happening, put the truth in your heart and do what can be done.

Because end or not, God’s watching you.

No comments: