Wednesday, June 23, 2010

As I look back on things in my life that are associated by my marriages there is something that I want to tell you.

At the very beginning there is 1 person. That person is influenced by many different things. Some are better than others.

When that person meets someone and a relationship is started everything normal that these two people had attracted them. There are no expectations, desires or anything else.

If that relationship goes farther and a marriage is planned between those 2 people they both know that a lifetime is planned and so there is a great deal of thought and effort to make sure that the decision that is being made is a good one and will last a lifetime. And so the people begin to “test” each other and the testing could go on for years.

In my case we never got beyond the testing phase but we did make it through many years, so when a need arose where help was needed we were still at the testing phase and so I failed.

Be careful to just be yourselves and if you can accept that then don’t go into the testing phase because that way you’ll stay married.

No comments: