Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The way things work in this world is that people are born and then they go through life growing up and being taught by other humans and IF they do things that OTHER PEOPLE THINK ARE GOOD they think that they have done well and as they grow older the rewards change and status grows. And humans try very hard to accomplish that.

But God knew it all before they were even born.

And people tend to forget God and rely on what they or other people can do. And that’s life?

I am very very fortunate because I grew up that way and accomplished much and had much, got beaten up, lost it all and God is still there.

I don’t have to feel lost or wonder why I was born-I know!

So I don’t have to be accomplished or accepted by others to feel good. I know that God loves me and that is all that matters!

Some one else was not highly viewed by society either: Jesus! Read what Isaiah said about Him in Isaiah 53:2-5.

He wasn’t popular or accomplished in this world but He is your Savior. So if He runs your life then you’re ok. Society won’t like you but God will.

No comments: