Monday, October 18, 2010

I have been taught an extremely valuable lesson: DON’T WORRY! Yes the God of Psalm 129 is that close to you. Look at what He said

Matt 6:25
25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life.
Matt 6:27
27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Matt 6:32-34
your heavenly Father knows what you need. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Until you deny yourself as Jesus said this will be easier said than done. But once you know that everything is not about you it is much easier.

Imagine the next time you drive thinking that, or when your boss demands something or when you or someone gets sick? What a relief! It’s God’s game NOT YOURS!

I just had a friend die and I could have been very upset but I thought God wanted him so I could not complain. It wasn’t my choice but it was God’s.

No comments: