Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I only tell you things that I have read in God’s word and lately I have been told that I’m wrong or criticized so this is my attempt to explain.

This is all from God’s word:

Before we were born:
God formed us
God wrote down all the days of our lives
God is OMNI
Jesus is God too
Jesus is the Father’s son
So being ONMI He still loved us and came and became just like us and gave His human life for us.

Now most Christians believe that much but what they don’t realize is that since God wrote all of the days of our lives in His book before we were even born there is absolutely nothing that you’re going to do that He does not already know about yet He still came to help us.

He knew that when He saved us.

He adopted us.

He gave us His inheritance.

We will live forever.

Sinning is not good but Jesus took care of that once and for all. So a savior is a savior.

I got this from God’s word.

I may not be the most intelligent person but I am God’s child and I live for Him.

No comments: