Friday, October 29, 2010

Each day God gives me something to remember or experience again. Because I was so close to death to me it’s a gift and because it’s good it’s from God.

I have so many things at times to tell you but this is not going to be well accepted. But I live it!

Many people will say that there is a right way and a wrong way to live your life. Now this is correct per the Bible, God’s word. And for the most part I agree with that.

But what I was doing when God saved my life was clearly the wrong way to live my life but He still saved me. So I had to try to look a little closer.

God knows our hearts and from what I’ve been told was found my heart was genuinely His. My behavior was mine but my heart was His. That’s all I can see now.

So I’m not here to tell you to behave as you desire. But I am here to tell you to check your heart and make sure that it is His.

No comments: