Saturday, October 23, 2010

I often wonder how many people realize this:

10 years ago I started & managed a computing department, was up for a promotion to Senior Manager, traveled all over the world, made major dollars and then was beaten up and left for dead. At the trauma center ALL OF THE HUMANS said “He’s going to die or at best be a vegetable”. But, did I die? No. Am I a vegetable? No. In fact they said my coma was over in 3 months yet I completely lost 5 years! And when I came out of a 5 year coma I asked for a Bible!

We’re talking about a miracle here!

It’s been 10 years since my attack and I’m happily volunteer working (well) for my Church! I can remember nothing about my education or my former job but I’m doing well putting years and years of sermons on the Internet helping people in at least 50 countries!

And I couldn’t wait to write to you!

Is that not God?

No comments: