Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This morning my roommate left me a printed document to read. I had a choice but I chose to read it. And I was very pleased at what I read. This has been on my mind for along time so I was happy to see it in print!

However I knew that society did not like it so I looked up the meaning of the word society.

The term society is defined as:

Society is used as a noun and it refers to a group of humans that have similar thoughts or beliefs.

A group of humans that have similar thoughts or beliefs. So how can a human define something that God (who is NOT human) said?

And similar thoughts or beliefs says it all.

So I would define society this way:
A group of humans who may or may not be able to define things but still do agree to have similar thoughts or beliefs.

I am NOT part of society.

No comments: