Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where do handicapped people fit into this world?

This is on my mind more than anything else and I cannot answer that question.

For me it’s been 10 horrible and hard years with literally no success.

We are very different and although it seems ok it’s not with other people. God is constantly very good to me but human people are not.

What I’m trying to do is move on through life but other people will not trust me, let me, try me out or anything. Now some people have but they total less than 1% of the population and that’s just not enough to satisfy anyone.

I have tried many things but I still have a desire to work this out so I have had a BLOG for a number of years and when people kept moving to Facebook I opened an account there. I have created two groups there but no one has entered anything and I don’t know why.

I’m beginning to think that this is the reason that I am still here: to teach normal humans to recognize and encourage other humans with handicaps.

So instead of just ignoring us as if we aren’t there they would take a moment and think:
How can I make this person’s life better?
What can I do to help this person?
Is this person my neighbor?
Is it my Christian duty to help this person?

I hurt and I’m very much alone. Most people would be shocked I they found out the things that I take care of by myself on a daily basis along with trying to do good things and make non-handicapped people happy. It’s a lot, but I have to keep it to myself because everyone else has something more important to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Toby, there are people out there who care about you and people you can minister to. God has you here for a reason!

Lisa