Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today I wrote an email about all the problems I’m having with people and I was very upset.

But after some time, thought, consideration and some advice I am reconsidering what’s going on and the options that I have. And I am now preparing a resume for volunteer work.

To have gotten to the point where I was just paying attention to what people think instead of what God chooses to do is just where the enemy wanted me to be and not where I am and it’s not where God is.

I have got to remember that the reason that I’m alive at all and the reason that I’m really wanting to do anything and living in an apartment is because God is so good to me. So to even think that humans are leading me in the wrong direction or having a viable say in what I’m going to do is just silly. God will choose a place for me to volunteer no matter what people think.

It’s interesting to realize that Satan has tried so hard to kill me or screw me up and it’s good to be able to say that I will not allow Satan to do anything with me because I am with God. And God has won.

So now I will win because God lives in me. It may take some time but I will win and I will work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better about things! I hope you find a good way to share what you've learned with other people.