Friday, July 16, 2010

I was just watching TV and this commercial came on to show me how I could win something and I wondered why I would want to win anything? And then I realized that most people would want to win something because if you win anything you become a winner and there’s nothing better than that! Everyone wants to be a winner!

Well that’s if they think that they have to be a winner.

I was supposed to die but I didn’t.

I was supposed to be a vegetable but I’m not.

I’m alive, pay my own bills, budget my own money, living in an apartment, I am writing books, I have a BLOG, I have a Website, I take care of myself and more. So I am a huge winner already so I don’t need more! God has been incredibly good to me.

But for years I just believed what I was told (and it wasn’t nice) and I thought that I was a big time loser. But after years & years with no negative changes physically or otherwise my faith is stronger and I know that with God I am a huge winner.

So why would I want or need anything more, especially something temporary from this world?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, people think they need more than God to be happy, but without God, there aren't enough things in the whole world to make someone happy. People will never be satisfied.