Thursday, August 28, 2008

My opinion?


I received a comment from my BLOG saying: Do you always have to be right?

So I thought that I should tell you this. When I get an idea or even a thought about something the very first thing that I do is research it in the Bible. And sometimes I will find out something that I didn’t know!

And that’s ok! I do tell you when that happens. My ultimate goal is to share the gospel with you, so I send it out to you and publish it.

So everyone can see the topic, the research and the results. So it is not a matter of opinion, it is fact and I explain scripturally why it is there! And when (not before) I have thoroughly researched it and believe it meets my goal of sharing the gospel, then and only then do I send it out and publish it in my BLOG.

It is not a matter of my opinion.

No comments: