Monday, August 25, 2008

It never fails. When I am driven to write something and have reread it a number of times, and think that I have studied something fully and I am fully satisfied and I send it out and add it to my BLOG, and am fully convinced that it is correct (I have verified it completely) someone(s) always replies to me to point out something that they feel is not correct or that they feel that I haven’t stated or gotten incorrect or forgotten.

It’s funny, but obviously they don’t feel that God talks today. Certainly not through me! No, I don’t have the formal education that some people have, so of course not!

I am just led to certain things and driven to write things down. And then I joyously share them with you, feeling happy, excited and fulfilled until I get the information that I have inadvertently neglected something or completely missed a point.

I am always disappointed when I get that point because I think didn’t I research that topic? and Was I off base or what?

Then, I calm down and realize that it was correct, and that No, I didn’t make that up and I did really research that and study that.

And I then feel better.

No comments: