Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm experiencing something that I didn't expect at all.

I'm trying to be a “virtual volunteer” because then no one would have to pay for anything at all and I could do something to help out with something. But I continue to just run into huge walls and I don't understand why.

If I were a usual person then I would have no problems but I'm not usual and I have TONS of problems!

I could understand if I was expecting to be paid or had a bad reputation as a volunteer but I'm not and I don't.

It seems as though I have to just go with things however they are or just forget it but at least shut up, but I expect more!

I'm not normal but I am intelligent and I should be allowed to help someone and I know that I am not alone.

It would be fine if I would just accept things as they are but I am not as I was and I want to help! This is wasting a lot of my time and energy.

No comments: