Thursday, August 26, 2010

From the moment that I wake up each morning I think about what I have to do that day. Then I get up and go about what I have to do.

I work now from home. I do volunteer work now and since it’s from home I don’t have to get dressed or meet anyone but what I do is available to anyone and it’s for God.

In the mornings I start working at about 6:45 A.M. and as soon as I have something going I play solitaire. My mind can’t just sit around and do nothing…

Then I make sure that work is being done and I go to the kitchen for lunch and I start thinking. And if I think of something that is important I do some research and write to you. And that’s what I’ve done today but no matter what work takes precedence.

I ate lunch and here is what came to my mind:

Ps 139:13-16

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Now this is in God’s word and it’s clear. He knows me and He was there.

So if all the days were ordained for me before one of them came to be how could I know my purpose? I wasn’t even born yet! And it says FOR ME so I had nothing to do with it!

But people think that they know their purpose but the Bible says that they don’t. They may be aware of things that they like to do or things that other human people say that they are good at but the Bible says that they were not even born when their purpose was ordained by God.

That puts a whole different picture on things.

No comments: