Sunday, August 15, 2010

I thought about this much earlier but most people are not like me so I was initially afraid that you wouldn’t get it so I didn’t write it. But after time and prayer I am going to write it.

I see a lot of personal wishing and second guessing of God going on but what I have gone through and still go through leaves no room for any of that and I’m right here in front of you. So if you don’t see it then that’s your choice.

From before I was born I know that God has been with me. I say that because it’s in His word and because I was severely abused many times but I don’t remember a thing. There have been many things that have happened over the years that have clearly pointed to this abuse but at the time I simply never connected the dots. But now that I have so much time on my hands and I have studied the Bible and have talked to so many educated people it’s pretty clear to me.

So why am I telling you this?

Because regardless of what has happened to me and God has been there all along I just don’t think that people understand and believe that God has a purpose and He will achieve it!

Yes we are involved but we aren’t His only reason for everything. He has a will and it’s not ours it is His. But because He’s our Father He will take care of us but it will be His way and NOT our way.

I’m totally happy with that but I don’t think that everyone is. But after 51 years and so many changes I am!

So praise God!

No comments: