Wednesday, August 25, 2010

People quite often say “I was born to do this…” or “Maybe I was born to do that…”.

However, in Psalm 139 I read:
Ps 139:13

13 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
you formed me in my mother's womb.

And
Ps 139:15
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.

And

Ps 139:16
16 Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
before I'd even lived one day.

So there’s no “I was” or “maybe” when someone is born because God did it and you were born as part of His will!

So many people go through their lives trying to determine why they are here. But God very clearly answers that question in Psalm 139!

So if we would teach that instead of who killed who and who won the war we would likely be better people!

Can you imagine if shows were for how people could help God instead of what a person could do to help themselves?

No comments: