Monday, September 20, 2010

You can tell that I am a man of God when I write something like this:

I noticed something a long time ago but I wasn’t sure if it was true and if it was how to write about it but now I know.

Christianity to me meant a person wanted to be like Christ. However, people see it as a way to be accepted by others. Frankly I couldn’t care less what others thought about me because I don’t live for others I live for God. But other people don’t and for them Christianity is a way of acceptance by others. It is trendy and acceptable therefore they become Christians. But it’s not really Christianity it is just an acceptable name.

I can only tell you to read and follow the Bible. If the way you are or what you are doing is in there then you’re fine but stick with what God has told you, not your friend.

No comments: