Thursday, September 9, 2010

I’m going to tell you a little bit about me so that you can understand better where I’m coming from.

I am not like you. I am human and 51 years old but I cannot work for money or even walk. I live in a wheelchair and that sounds awful, but it’s not.

I am completely in God’s control and He takes great care of me. I don’t wish to be t any different.

One of the things that I just don’t understand at all is how life here is such a competition. God has kept me alive through some unbelievable circumstances so there is no competition for me. I lost and God won. There’s nothing to argue about.

So when I do anything it’s always from the perspective of how I can do it well to make someone else happy.

It’s not that I feel like I deserve anything. I do everything to help other people.

I don’t know how much more like Jesus you can be.

No comments: