Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Saved by Love


I have a CD by Amy Grant where she sings a song called: Saved by Love and I like it a lot. In fact this morning I woke up with that song playing in my head and I thought about writing to you because in this world that is a very good thing and it just doesn’t happen much at all, but read this:

John 3:16

16 "For God so loved the world…
NIV

That’s NOT AS A UNIT but individually! And to me that matters more than anything else. People may love some people and hate other people and it all depends on what is happening. But God loves us all no matter what’s happening!

He made us so He cares! Who else is like that? No one!

Even if you’re going through hard times now just remember that God loves you. Things may not be going the way you wish that they would but this life is not about you so turn & talk to Him because you’ve been saved by love.

No comments: