Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Sunday school class is called Light & Power and it is designed for handicapped adults and there are around 50 in there. Non handicapped people go as well and we sing, pray, eat, memorize scripture and study together if fact we even have a prom every year & next month we are going to the beach.

It is wonderful to be around a group of people who are just like you and love God as much as you do and no one has to care how they act.

These people are my family and no matter where we go or what we do I enjoy being with them. It’s so much easier to be around them than to be around other people because we accept each other and don’t judge each other.

This morning I was able to share something very special with them and I hope that they understood. The good thing is that I know the Lord was there and He understood.

No comments: