Sunday, September 12, 2010

When I was sharing today in Sunday school my entire talk was based on one thing: My Personal Experiences.

How horrible is it to have to talk to some very nice and very special people about something as simple and horrible as how you’ve been treated in case it happens to or has happened to them?

How horrible that it has happened to me!

I was a very wealthy and successful world traveler before but when I was hurt everything good but God stopped. Normal people were mean to me. So mean that I thought that I must be weird, but I’m not!

What are people thinking about others? And why is that kind of bad/negative behavior toward others standard? Answer me because I want to know.

Yes something bad happened to me but I was still the same person! But God has had to help me to go through all that and come out and He has but that’s a lot for Him to have to do and we shouldn’t have to do that.

No comments: