Monday, May 31, 2010

Earlier today I said that I was learning a lot and this example is the same kind of thing.

In my current marriage which is current ONLY because I can’t afford a divorce, in addition to giving me back the wedding ring I purchased for her and found and bought her own because she wanted bigger diamonds, I bought her a corsage on our honeymoon and she didn’t like the flowers and she wouldn’t wear it.

When I experienced these things the ugly truths just did not come through for me but now they do. I am learning a lot now and it’s sad that I didn’t see it when they happened but as time goes on I will likely see more.

I m glad that I know the truth now and I’m thankful that we are not living together now because I wouldn’t now. I’m also very thankful for being shown the truth.

This is not a good thing to learn but it’s the truth and it’s from God.

No comments: