Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It’s not something that I am making up! No! I have been diagnosed as having a Traumatic Brain Injury. But what does that mean? To others it means that my Brain has been severely injured and so it does not work properly anymore so I am not to be trusted. I have believed this in the past but I see that a very different story is actually going on.

I have a Webpage, I’m making a commercial and I have written two books. Brain Injured? Not in God’s mind.

He has blessed me very greatly and continues to bless me every moment. He has taught me so much! And the teaching just continues!

I used to watch HGTV exclusively but not now. HGTV has values that do not honor God, so it’s no longer exclusive for me because God is exclusive to me.

I just saw a commercial for the HGTV Design Star and I confidently thought: “I won’t watch that this time” and I’m ok with that. I have watched that from season 2 but I had major problems with it last year and it’s only gotten worse. So no more.

This World is not my world so its values are not mine. Funny but its no surprise to me. So such is the case for a Traumatic Brain Injured man.

No comments: