Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I watch only 3 channels on my TV. They’re right next to each other on my Cable program and I don’t have to change channels very often.

I watch DIY NETWORK, HGTV and FOOD NETWORK. Most of the time I watch DIY because they always help people.

But I have noticed that on all of the channels (some much more than others) people are always trying to show the viewers that they are the best, do the best and know the most. There is only talk about being the best that they can be, how valuable they are and how satisfying they are.

On no channel do I ever hear anyone mention God, it’s all about them instead.

I used to always watch TV but now I often realize that several hours have gone by and I haven’t even turned it on. Yes there are shows that I like to watch, however I do decide whether or not I need to watch them and if I think that it may benefit me then I do watch it on TV but if not then I turn the TV off or just don’t turn it on at all.

I have noticed though that what I see people doing on TV and what I have learned about Satan are very much alike. Which is a huge surprise to me even though I know that he runs this World.

His work seems so consistently obvious but people seem to consistently fall for it. Their pride is in themselves and not in God and what He does. I don’t understand this and they won’t understand eternity.

More often than not the road is narrow and few find it.

It all started with Adam and Eve…

No comments: