Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things in this World are much different than we are taught in life that they should be.

I went out on a limb big time today with my adopted son (who I love the most of all of my sons) and I lost.

This World will teach you and tell you that you are always supposed to win everything (and I was taught that) but today I lost.

So did I fail?

In this life and according to what I’ve been taught: YES but according to God: NO.

Well, who runs this World?

Satan.

Is he the “be all to end all” guy?

No, God is.

So am I saying that a loss in this World isn’t really a loss?

Yes I am.

Regardless of whether or not I felt a “win” or a “loss” that’s not the real answer because neither I nor the people of this World are the real Judge, God is.

And as soon as I accept that things will be a lot easier to take.

No comments: