Monday, May 31, 2010

I’m learning. It’s taking some time but I’m learning.

I do different things than I used to but that’s ok. Patience has taking on a whole new meaning for me. Things just aren’t going to happen when and how I as a human would like them to but so what?

If things aren’t as perfect as I would like them to be then what’s going to happen? Might there be a few more reruns on TV? Yes. Might I be a little frustrated? Yes. Might I be a little bored? Yes. Anything else? Nope.

Do you mean that everything is tied to my reactions? Yup.

So how I react will be the difference between if things seem to go well or if they don’t? Yes.

I have gotten bored with television. Sometimes there are reruns of things or what is on is not something that I agree with.

In addition to that I don’t often listen to CD’s anymore because I’ve heard them before and I don’t want to hear them again.

There are also times that there is technology that I don’t understand or other things that I don’t know how to do.

And again how I choose to react will be the outcome of the situation. If I react poorly then the outcome will be poor, or if I just don’t react then there will be no outcome, or if I react positively then the outcome will be positive. My attitude about things makes all of the difference.

So now I evaluate situations much differently than I used to.

God formed me, He’s kept me here and He’s always given me the best possible things (I my not have realized it at the time, but later I did).

So if there’s nothing to complain about why would I complain?

No comments: