Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I feel the need to tell you this. In my early years I was a part of a religion where it was up to you to decide whether you were right or wrong but I don’t feel that’s correct any more. It’s up to the Lord. He’s the judge, not I.

But sometimes when I say things the old habit take’s over and it becomes an issue of whether or not I’m right and that is just not the case. Oh yes, I’m human and I’m 50 years old so old habits do die hard.

So this is a formal apology and a thank you for being patient with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This took a whole lot of character and courage to do. Not everyone is as brave as you are. You are setting a good example for other people by doing this. If we could all come to realizations like this, there would be much less conflict in the world and people would get along better. You are to be commended for this attitude - good job!

Anonymous said...

You've sure been going through a lot of growth these past few weeks Toby. It's very encouraging to see! I know this couldn't be easy to say or to do, I admire and respect you for saying this. I think we could all benefit from having an attitude like this.

God bless,
Skip