Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Other than turn it on and get ready, this is the only thing that I have done on my computer. And it is because I have just come to realize (and it is just the very beginning) how truly awesome God is!

As humans we honestly cannot even begin to realize this. We cannot even think that He could know and be involved in each persons life, but He can and is!

He hears each and every prayer and He will be there at judgment knowing what each of us has done. And yes this is far more than we can begin to understand or know how to do, but He does it!

I just finished breakfast and as of this morning my roommate has left for a few days to help his father move in San Francisco, and some things have happened in my life recently that had me scared and I (honestly) didn’t even want to be out of bed let alone eat breakfast and begin a very busy day. No, I was scared!

But breakfast went well, even though I spilled milk all over the table! Yes, I did and I even cleaned it all up. And I have got to be honest-that was the WORST thing that could have happened! But it is all cleaned up now. How? I did it! How? The only way I could. Why? I can only know for a fact the Lord helped me! How do I know that? Because everything and I mean everything was against me but it happened!

So you can begin to KNOW that the Lord is there!

No comments: