Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am the recipient of a HUGE blessing!

Yes, I am very human but I can love people just because they exist! Not because of who they are right now, or where they do or do not go to Church, or what they have done or might do. No, God created them in His image and that’s all that’s important.

Now, remember that I am a normal human so there are times when people are not lovable and I do get hurt but that doesn’t change the fact that God created them. It may not be a good idea for me to continue to be around them but that’s ok. We are human and our relationship with God is not in question. Our relationship with some humans is in question but our relationship with God is not.

I am not responsible for how others feel. They make their choices, I don’t, and if I choose to like it, that’s up to me.

So now life is so much easier for me!

No comments: