Sunday, October 5, 2008

My power is made perfect in weakness.


Today was a hard, hard day. Not as one would expect, I took the day off from Church and fully concentrated on trying to make some sense out of an extremely serious problem. Well, did I? No, I didn’t. I just determined that the problem was even more humongous than I had originally suspected. I honestly just could not figure out how I was going to be able to win.

But I had forgotten that Jesus had told Paul: My power is made perfect in weakness.

Did He say “Stronger”? No. Did He say “Full”? No. Did He say “Wonderful”? No, He said complete,

So while I thought that I was doing good things and definitely better things than most and He was definitely very close to me, obviously it was because I was weak. Because His power was definitely perfect.

No comments: