Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today has been very interesting. Not good, but very interesting.

I went to bed early last night and got up very early this morning because I was supposed to be going to the beach today. When I woke up this morning, early in fact, the song: Who am I was playing on my clock radio, so I listened to the whole song.

I do like that song a lot, but I did think that’s kind of odd because that song is old…but it did begin to make some sense that it had not before.

You see, this morning I did have some serious and very unexpected and totally ugly problems. Really ugly. In fact, so ugly that I decided not to go to the beach today. Just to stay home all together.

And at first I thought Oh darn, that’s a lot to miss and I have to admit that at first, I wondered why would this happen today of all days? And when I am His child? Then the song began to make some new sense to me.

Yes, I am His child, and Yes, He is extremely powerful, but I am supposed to be dead and I’m not. And this IS life here on Earth and it will have some ups and downs but that does NOT change the fact that I am alive and He is who He is.

And I also thought Did anything really horrible happen? No! Was I without help? No! Then what’s the problem? When push came to shove there wasn’t any problem. I had made a good decision. I had gotten more than sufficient help and I had given proper notification to everyone and when I needed help, I got it. So, NO I didn’t go to the beach, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am His child and brother and friend and He is my Savior and my God. Nothing has changed. I just didn’t get to do an Earthly thing, but I am ok and He is God.

No comments: