Friday, October 3, 2008

The last time that I looked it was 7:25 A.M. and I have just realized something that is tremendous for us as humans. And, if we realize this then it makes life incredibly simple!

I used to think I’m surprised, but I can do this. And I’ll bet that many of you are the same way. I was always surprised and very confident.

That’s what the world teaches you and constantly reinforces.

But, according to the world and it’s best knowledge I should be dead or at best a vegetable. But I’m not! Why? That’s a good question because it makes absolutely no sense.

Because we exist at all because we mere made by God. A real God who has real power. And everything happens because He allows it to.

So, yes I was a genius and I had many accomplishments but they ALL were given to me. They weren’t my knowledge OR accomplishments (my personal successes) at all, they were gifts that had been given to me by the Godhead.

The fact that I am alive at all is all of the proof that I need, but I could go on and on and on.

No comments: