Monday, February 7, 2011

Things that we don’t know

I don’t know how long I’ll live.
I don’t know what tomorrow will bring.
I don’t know what the next moment will bring.
I don’t know what this moment will bring.
Basically I know nothing.
But in spite of all of that I trust God.
When I die it won’t matter.
What happens tomorrow won’t matter.
What happens within the next moment won’t matter.
What happens in this moment won’t matter.
Because no matter what God is God.

This has allowed me to take and keep a very different view of my life and you can do it too!

This World tells you that you can know and do everything but that’s not true. Everything comes from God not you and you don’t know what He’s doing but you CAN KNOW that He loves you. So anything that happens is based on that love.

He told us: Don’t Worry and this is why.

No comments: