Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everyone around me is different from me, there are things that I can’t do and most people would feel totally lost if they were me but I am very happy!

Every moment of every day bad things happen to people and they do happen to me too!

So if bad things do happen to me (and they do) then why am I happy?

I’m actually glad that you asked.

Because I am no longer me. Years ago I denied myself for Christ and the change has been (to speak like you do today) awesome! I am no longer in life for my benefit rather I am on this Earth for God’s benefit.

To have taken all the things that demand my attention away, not aside but AWAY, has been wonderful! I have more time to focus on God and less on myself. Wants, desires & dreams are gone now. Do I miss things? No!

And to wonder what I’ll be when I grow up is gone. God made me and this Earth so I know where I’m going forever and in the meantime I have wonderful people like you to talk to.

No comments: