Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ps 46:10
10 "Be still, and know that I am God
NIV

I went to a Christian counselor today, the same one who helped me so much before, and in one session I told him about my lawsuit problems which are astronomical (to say the least), and he gave me a key that I already had but was not (for some stupid reason) using he just looked at me and said: well, you may just have to be still and know that He is God. He has said before that people shouldn’t do things like this, so whether or not you win on Earth in court—you’ll win.

What a huge weight that lifted off of me! And, of course I thought Why didn’t I realized that before? But of course I didn’t know for sure, but I can only guess that I had let my Earthly problems take center stage over my Heavenly knowledge.

Do you ever do that too? If you do it’s a useless waste of time, because Heavenly things will always win over Earthly things in the end.

So the Bible is correct! And that’s what we should be banking and depending on.

No comments: