Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I just received an extremely negative telephone call. I won’t go into details, but effectively the man said You’re on your own, we can’t help you.

That hurt. I didn’t expect for that to happen and the more I thought about it the more I probably felt just like the Apostles felt on the boat when Jesus was asleep and that storm threatened to sink the boat, take their lives and they went to wake up Jesus and He was able to calm the storm, the winds and the sea and they were shocked!

So why when a human tells me that I am on my own does it shock me? Weren’t the Apostles on their own too? No they had God with them. And they were on Earth. So what’s different for me? Nothing because Jesus is with me just like He was with them too.

So what do I have to be concerned about? Just like the Apostles, nothing.

No comments: