Saturday, January 22, 2011

In life your value is based on YOU finding the best options for everything! Therefore everything in life is based on that and education, jobs; basically your future is based on those things.

Now I understand that to function in this world you have to play that game but don’t forget that God formed you and before you were born you were valuable to Him and He’s in charge at judgment. So your future does not rely on YOU finding the best options for everything rather it relies on your Father, God’s work for you, His child!

Everyone doesn’t understand that. The whole world, pay, jobs, futures etc., are all based on that. But you have to remember that you’re already valued by God.

I had already achieved what this world said was valuable then I was injured and now I can do none of it so the easiest thing for me to do is just give up. But I’m too young to do that and I know that I’m valuable to God so what the world thinks of me doesn’t matter anymore.

I can rest in God’s view of me not the world’s.

No comments: