Sunday, January 2, 2011

I hear songs, I hear people say things and I read things that I’m not saying are wrong but somehow we don’t realize how close God is to us. Read the following verse from His word:

Psalm 139:4
4 You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence.

It’s in His word so you know that it’s true.

This was a human speaking about God. He wasn’t asking if it was true he was making a statement of truth.

For God to know what were going to say before we start the first sentence He’s got to know us even better than we know ourselves!

Remember He created the Earth!

His capabilities are much more than we can know and that’s why self denial and praise is so appropriate.

The amazing part though is even with capabilities that we can’t even fathom He loves us.

No comments: