Thursday, January 27, 2011

I just realized that when I grew up although we attended Church a lot no one ever helped me to understand that God is real.

God was someone to obey but not real. We were to obey His word and if it was like the current times then fine.

So every sermon or event was about the reasons for and how to obey God but nothing about how He works in our lives.

I never thought about what God might be doing or what He might want me to do. If it was in His word and it was current then He had something to say.

So obviously I’m not with that Church anymore and I’ll never go back. Talk about deception!


God has revealed Himself to me and He is real! Nothing takes presidence over God in my life but there are some lives where things do.

One of the big changes in me is that I do not evaluate people, what they have done or where they are going to spend eternity because it’s not my job it’s God’s.

No comments: