Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have been alone & without my wife for 10 years and that hurts some but it actually hurts me more when she is mean to my sons!

I care actually more for my sons than I do for her.

Yes, she has many problems and I am thankful to have been rescued from her but she is not disabled and they are, actually we are!

She can drive and go to work but we can’t! She is working hard to arrange something that she “thinks” will be special for her future here but our future is not limited to this Earth like hers is.




She actually takes her anger out on her own disabled son and continually verbally makes him feel: like a failure, less than anyone else and so depressed that he has a doctor appointment!

In addition to that she is being very mean to me. And I can deal with that but what I can’t deal with is when she is mean to her own son!

Shortly he will come here to live with me and get away from his mother.

So please pray for him because he’s very depressed. I am trying to help him some but he needs some prayer.

No comments: