Thursday, March 4, 2010

You don’t ever have to wonder or guess what will happen. God takes care of everything. Even when you are confused or unsure, just rely on God.

Tuesday and Wednesday at lunchtime while drinking I passed out and afterwards I got very cold and sweated a lot. I was scared and confused and so was my roommate.

So I called Hospice. They did come but clearly did not care and gave no hope or explanation.

So I called the Paramedics so they came and called Hospice from here. They wanted to take me to the hospital but Hospice said NO and said that they would come again.

But they never came and the Paramedics left.

So I called the Paramedics again and went to the hospital. After several hours and tests they found out that I had an infection and treated it in the Emergency room. Then the most amazing thing happened!

Then they sent me home!

I couldn’t believe it! They agreed that to pass out twice was not good, they found the problem, treated me and sent me home!

Don’t ever or worry about things. God is good and things will happen. I live unable to make things happen but they do and they’re always good!

No comments: