Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am going to have to keep thinking about this because it’s not easy but it’s true.

As humans we are born into WHO’S world? Satan runs this world because God gave it to him!

So everything, and I mean everything, is devised by and for him. He wants to look good. So it’s no surprise that we do too!

So absolutely everything from the point of birth is to make us look good. Success is based on that. Totally.

Now, think about this:
Who created you? God.

Who is in total control of everything? God.

Who threw who out of Heaven? God threw Satan out of Heaven.

Who is Jesus? The son of God.

Who came to this Earth? Jesus.

Who was put to death on this Earth? Jesus.

Who tried to look good when Jesus died? Satan.

So the whole desire to “look good” and be “the best” comes from Satan because NEVER in the Bible does God teach us to be like that. In fact, when I first read the Old Testament all I thought was that people continually failed and I wondered what was the purpose that it was there?

But now I know.

It is there to teach us that we should try to be more like God (our creator) and how He is, was and will be.

Love each other, be patient with each other and bless each other.

So with this in mind we can be more loving, patient, forgiving and blessing with others because God is with us.

Now, when our cars break down, our jobs are hard or people just don’t do what we think that they should we should NOT GET ANGRY rather turn it over to God and KNOW that He will deal with it His way.

That’s why I’m where I am.

No comments: